Detox Practical Recommendations
Bookings and General Conditions
To confirm a reservation please provide a deposit equal of 50% of the total amount by credit card or bank transfer. The balance of the program will be due at the time of check out. There is no penalty for cancellations or changes made up to 15 days before arrival. Cancellations or changes made within 7 days prior to arrival will retain 50% of deposit paid.
To get more results and avoid the side effect caused by the activity of detoxification we kindly ask you to follow the pre-detox program. For two weeks before the arrival.
This is in order to limit the possible side effects caused by a drastic change in lifestyle. As well as to begin the gradual detoxifying process for the body.
Here are guidelines to follow:
- Eliminate or reduce the intake of daily tea, coffee or any other drink with caffeine to 1-2 cups max. Eliminate alcohol. We advise to drink lots of herbal infusion teas but not before / after meals. Water is the fundamental element to the active detox, so ideally you should drink about 4% of your body weight. (eg. 70 kg body weight equivalent to 2.8 liters of plain water daily).
- Eliminate or minimize the use of salt, pre-cooked foods, as well as refined and added sugars. Honey, also maple syrup and agave are good substitutes.
- Make a habit to read labels on the products you consume and write down everything that is not clear.
- Reduce your intake of foods high in fat (olive oil, as well as nuts, avocados, vegetable creams like tahini and peanut butter). Eliminate butter and margarine. Do not fry oil to avoid its transformation into saturated fatty or pre carcinogenic substances. Choose extra virgin olive oil or cold-pressed oil.
- Eat as much raw fruits and vegetables as possible. (75% raw and 25% cooked is a good percentage guide for most of people). If digestion is particularly slow or sensitive, the best way is to eat steamed or boiled vegetables.
- Do not eat fruit after lunch and dinner to avoid creating unnecessary spikes in blood sugar (negative for fat loss). In general try to follow a diet similar to that described below:
Breakfast: Fruit: fruit juices, also whole fruit, smoothie, juices, and dried fruits. Starchy foods: whole wheat bread or rye, as well as buckwheat bread for people with celiac disease, also include rice cakes, corn flakes, muesli or granola, toasts.
Snack: similar to the morning but in half the quantity (you can also eat walnuts)
Lunch: vegetables: vegetable soups, salads, tomatoes, zucchini, broccoli, carrots etc. Starchy foods: legumes such as chickpeas, beans, lentils, potatoes, brown rice, grains such as quinoa, barley, spelled, oats, whole wheat pasta in a while or egg.
Mid-afternoon: Fruits and nuts or low-fat yoghurt
Dinner: vegetables: vegetable soups, also cooked vegetables, to a lesser extent raw vegetables, beans, peas. Proteins: grilled or steamed fish, eggs, tofu, seitan, tempeh.
Clothing and Useful tools
Brianza has a typical climate of central Europe. From December to February, we recommend warm clothing mainly in wool.
From December to February, we recommend bringing warm clothing In general, we recommend mostly comfortable clothing including comfortable sports gear.
You should take with you a camera, as well as an I-Pad, sunglasses in summer, a towel for nature walks. Don’t forget sun protection is available in our store and of course bring a swimsuit Umbrella are provided on site.
Many visitors purchase various products such as Bio Shop supplements, equipment, as well as books, organic cosmetics, herbal teas, etc… Furthermore, Milan is a great city for shopping. And so we recommend bringing extra bag for any purchases you wish to take home.
Guests are expected to reach Ti Sana’s receptionist for an explanation of the program. As well as the delivery of any appointments established for the duration of their stay.
Upon arrival you will be given an individual folder with information on the program you are attending a personal questionnaire to fill out, and appointment reminders. On the day of departure rooms must be vacated by 8 p.m.
You can not to bring with you to Ti Sana products such as cigarettes, or alcohol, meat, as well as coffee, soft drinks and other food that has not been recommended by us.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke anywhere in the property.
The increase in chemical and toxic agents in cosmetics and hygiene products is strongly connected to the increase of degenerative and chronic diseases. Therefore we ask guests to bring as little products that contain chemical substances as possible.
You can buy natural and organic products from the Bio Shop. In your welcome kit you will find shampoo, as well as bath foam, tongue cleaner and slippers.
If you have had any blood tests in the last 6 months please bring your results with you and any and medical documents that you have. And details of prescription medicines and supplements that you currently taking. Do not stop taking any medicine that has beenpreviously prescribed. And also remember to bring enough for the duration of your stay.
If the blood tests are carried out just before the stay. Please request the following markers: ESR, protein C, fibrinogen also glycated hemoglobin, homocysteine, B12, folate, as well as Creatine, Emochromo, GOT, GPT, GGT, cholesterol and triglycerides.
We recommend you to keep the personal USB key given to you at the end of your stay, because not only does it contain valuable information and documents pertaining to all of the tests taken during the Detox program but also when combined with the knowledge learnt during your stay about your body and methods of lifestyle management, it will prolong the benefits and the psychological well-being acquired during your time at Ti Sana.
ultima modifica: 2014-03-12T09:39:44+00:00