- 1 celeriac
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 small onion
- 500 ml of homemade broth
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable cream No GMO
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast flakes (optional)
1. In a saucepan, boil the celeriac, cabbage and onion coarsely chopped.
2. When cooked, drain the vegetables, put them in a container and blend with a hand blender. Add the broth until you will have obtained a uniform and homogeneous cream.
3. Add to taste a spoonful of cream to make the soup even creamier.
4. Finish the dish with nutritional yeast and a slight sprinkling of pepper.
ultima modifica: 2016-01-30T19:16:20+00:00