1. Eat greens and dark greens. Use them everywhere where possible, either raw or cooked. The fiber will make your stomach feel full and will help your body cleanse. You will feel full of energy thanks to its antioxidants and vitamin richness.
2. Drink 5 servings of your favorite herbal tea. 5 is only a suggestion… drink as many as you wish and don’t hesistate to chose your favorite flavour. Any type of tea is better to avoid the teine content. Drinking water either warm or cold will also help cleanse your body through urine.
3. Turn off the lights at 9pm and go to bed. Take advantage of the cortisol levels (stress hormone) dropping by that time and give your body a rest with a good night sleep. Remember that 8/9 hours of sleep is meant to be the time you are actually asleep, not just time spent in bed.
4. Exercise once every 2 days, having fun. If you are not very sporty or it’s too cold outside to go for a run, take daily dance breaks, walk outside, take time to play with kids or animals. Remember to smile at everyone while you are doing this.
5. Immerse your body into hot water. This is an easy and ideal ancient known technique to relax your body and mind. Either at the Spa or in your home, take some time to immerse entirely into hot water and stay for not less than 30 minutes.